- 16 oz tomato juice
- 4 TBS Silver Spring® Extra Hot Horseradish
- 4 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 4 TBS hot sauce
- 2 TBS hot pepper seeds
- 8 oz vodka
- Fresh Lime, cut into wedges or round slices
- 2-4 Celery stalks, about 2 inches taller than your glasses
- Other garnishes of your choice
- Freshly ground pepper
In a small pitcher combine tomato juice, Silver Spring® Extra Hot Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and pepper seeds. Season to taste with ground pepper. In 4 rocks glasses, add ice and 2 ounces of vodka to each glass. For larger glasses, double the amount of Vodka. Divide Bloody Mary Mix between glasses and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh lime and celery, or whatever else you like. Serves 2-4.
©2015 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Laurel Robertson