Add a comment: Charcuterie Board
Appetizers Charcuterie Board
Made With: Jalapeño Mustard
Recipe courtesy of photo created by Nikki Miller-Ka with @nicksnacks
- Brie cheese
- Cheddar Cheese cubes
- Other sliced cheese – swiss, provolone
- Cream Cheese
- Crackers (3-4 different types)
- Baguette, sliced
- Meats, salame, prosciutto, calabrese, or whatever you like
- Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard
- Olives, balck, green, kalamative
- Fruit – grapes, strawberries, apples
- Choose your board. The size of your board or plate largely depends on the number of people you are serving and it can be as large or small as you like! Any board will work (cutting board, serving tray, or even your countertop).
- Add serving bowls and cheese wedges. Start by placing bowls or plates you'll be using for dips and condiments and any larger wedges of cheese spaced out over the board.
- Fill in some of gaps with sliced meats, cheeses, crackers and bread. Pay particular attention to the colors and textures of your food and separate colors in a way that allows the brightest colors to really stand out. You can fold some of the meats like an accordion and set them upright, or roll them into tubes so they’re easy for people to grab.
- If you have any gaps around the board or in the corners, add fruit or extra crackers. Enjoy!
Comments about Charcuterie Board:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.