Add a comment: Lump Crab Cakes - Keto Friendly
Appetizers Lump Crab Cakes - Keto Friendly
Made With: Jalapeño Mustard
Recipe courtesy of and photo created by Misty Banchero with @seattlebutcherswife
- 8oz lump crab diced
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4-1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1/4 c sweet onion diced small
- 1/4 c sweet pepper diced
- 1/2 c almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 2 tsp seafood seasoning (Old Bay seasoning)
Keto Friendly Tartar Seafood Sauce:
- 1c Mayo
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1.5 packets of Truvia
- 1 Tbsp diced dill pickles
- 1 tsp Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard
- A little hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together (don’t over mix)
- Chill mixture in the refrigerator at least an hour up to overnight.
- Prep cast iron or carbon steel skillet with 1/4 in. Cooking oil.
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion.
- Flatten the scoop a little and cook 3-4 minutes on each side turning once until crispy.
- Mix together the ingredients for the tartar seafood sauce
- Serve crab cakes with the sauce (both Keto friendly) and enjoy!
Comments about Lump Crab Cakes - Keto Friendly:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.