Add a comment: Easy Applewood Horseradish Dipping Sauce
Dips & Spreads Easy Applewood Horseradish Dipping Sauce
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Finely Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped Green Onions
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- In small mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together with a spoon until well combined.
- Optional: garnish with additional chopped Green Onions.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of diythrill.com | Recipe and photo created by Heidi Miller of DIYThrill
Comments about Easy Applewood Horseradish Dipping Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.