SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Historical Cardinal Salad
Dips, Spreads & Sauces
Historical Cardinal Salad
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish, Non-GMO Prepared Horseradish, Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 1 package lemon flavored gelatine
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- ¾ cup diced celery
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cooked diced beets
- ¾ cup beet juice
- 2 teaspoons onion juice or grated onion
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
- Add beet juice, vinegar, salt, onion or onion juice, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold onto crisp lettuce.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
Comments about Historical Cardinal Salad:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.