Add a comment: Smoked Salmon Spread
Dips, Spreads & Sauces Smoked Salmon Spread
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of and photo created by Jessica Lawson with bigdeliciouslife.com
- 4 oz Nova Smoked Salmon (chopped)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp capers
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- everything bagel seasoning (for garnish)
- bagel chips and veggies for serving
- Mix cream cheese, greek yogurt, Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce and lemon juice together in a bowl until pretty smooth. It’s ok if everything isn’t completely smooth, just break up the larger chunks of cream cheese.
- Stir in dill, capers, chopped smoked salmon.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of everything bagel seasoning, more capers and dill and serve with bagel chips or crackers and raw veggies.
Comments about Smoked Salmon Spread:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.