Add a comment: Historical Deviled Hamburgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish, Non-GMO Horseradish, or Fresh Ground
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- Optional: 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except buns and butter.
- Cut buns in half. Spread the meat mixture on one side.
- Place on broiler rack.
- Brush halves with melted butter.
- Broil until cooked throughout, about 10 minutes.
- Add cheese slice to one side.
- Place halves together and enjoy!
Comments about Historical Deviled Hamburgers:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.