Add a comment: Tuna Poke Bowls
Main Course Tuna Poke Bowls
Made With: Spicy Sriracha Sauce
Recipe courtesy of and photo created by Jessica Lawson with bigdeliciouslife.com
For the Tuna Poke
- 1 lb sushi grade tuna cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce or Sriracha
- optional: 1 tsp honey or brown sugar for sweetness
- Brown rice, sushi rice or spring mix
- Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- Avocado, edamame, sliced english cucumber, sliced jalapeño, scallions or any other veggies of your choice
- Black or toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, grated ginger, chili garlic sauce, and honey or brown sugar. Pour over cubed tuna and toss to combine.
- Let tuna marinate for 5-15 minutes while you prep veggies.
- Assemble bowls according to your liking and drizzle Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce on top, and serve immediately.
Comments about Tuna Poke Bowls:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.