- 1 package bratwurst
- soft taco shells
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of Silver Spring Foods Horseradish Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white distilled vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar (can add more or less to your liking)
- Juice of 2 limes
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 cups of shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 green onions chopped finely (just the greens)
- avocado for garnish
- sliced green onions for garnish
- chopped cilantro for garnish
In a large mixing combine the mayo, the horseradish sauce, the vinegar, sugar, lime juice, cilantro, coleslaw mix, and green onions. Mix to combine and set aside.
Grill brats to desired brownness. Remove from heat.
Take taco shells and grill until slightly charred. Remove from heat
To build your taco, slice your brat lengthwise and place in your soft taco shell. Top with horseradish slaw, avocado slices, and green onions and cilantro. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy: jenaroundtheworld.com | Recipe and photo created by Jennifer Sikora of Jen Around the World