- 2 pounds red and yellow baby potatoes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil mayonnaise (brand I use in notes)
- 1/4 cup Silver Springs Foods Jalapeno Mustard (linked in post above and in notes)
- 5 stalks organic celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion diced (just the green portion)
- 4 large eggs hardboiled and chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper and pink salt to taste
Wash and scrub any grit from the potatoes. Cut them into large, bite-sized chunks.
Transfer the potatoes to a large saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water and bring the water to a boil and then simmer over medium-high heat. Cook the potatoes until tender all the way through when pierced with a fork, 8 to 12 minutes.
Drain and rinse the potatoes under cool water. Transfer them to a large bowl and let them cool completely (move them to the fridge to do so to speed up the process).
Chop up your celery, green onion, and hardboiled eggs, and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise and mustard in a medium-size bowl.
Once potatoes are cool (this is important or else your creamy mixture will melt into the potatoes), mix the mustard and mayo in with the potatoes until covered.
Then add in the celery, green onion, eggs, salt and pepper.
Serve cold. To store, refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recipe courtesy: blissbyris.com | Recipe and photo created by Marisa Griggs of Bliss by Ris