- 12-16 mini sweet peppers halved lengthwise, seeds and ribs removed
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup freshly grated medium sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions light and dark green part only, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoons Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arugula optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Arrange pepper halves in a single layer, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Bake 8 minutes. When you remove the peppers, increase the oven temperature to 400ºF.
- While the peppers are cooking, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onions, Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Divide the filling evenly amongst the peppers, being careful not to mound too much filling into them or they will melt and get messy.
- Bake the stuffed peppers another 8 minutes, then turn on the broiler to get the tops a little crispy.
- Serve hot or at room temperature on a bed of arugula if desired.
Recipe courtesy: theliveinkitchen.com | Recipe and photo created by Lindsay Moe of The Live In Kitchen