- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup Silver Spring® Seafood Cocktail Sauce
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can kidney beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup water as necessary
In a skillet, sauté in vegetable oil until tender: onions, garlic, celery, green pepper
Add ground beef to the above, brown and drain. Transfer beef and vegetables to a stock pot.
Add remaining ingredients to stockpot and simmer for ½ hour: Silver Spring® Seafood Cocktail Sauce, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, kidney beans, chili powder, hot sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
Add 1 cup water as necessary to add more liquid.
Serve and enjoy!
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods