Soups & Sandwiches
- 2 tsp. Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 c. tomato juice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. vodka
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices sourdough
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices dill pickle
- 4 slices yellow cheddar
- 4 slices white cheddar
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Grape tomatoes, for garnish
- Cornichons, for garnish
- 2 Kalamata olives, for garnish
- In a shallow dish, whisk together tomato juice, eggs, vodka, horseradish, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Add bread and soak for 30 seconds.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add 2 soaked bread slices and cook 2 minutes. Flip one, then top with half the yellow cheddar, half the bacon, a couple slices of pickle and tomato, and half the white cheddar. Sandwich with remaining slices of bread.
- Cook until sandwich is deeply golden, 5 minutes per side. Repeat to make second sandwich. Skewer olives, grape tomatoes, and cornichons to garnish sandwiches.
©2018 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Delish | www.delish.com