- • 1 (8.5 oz) jar Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish
- • 1 (6-ounce) package of stuffing mix for chicken
- • 1 1/3 cups water
- •1 cup butter or margarine
- • 6 chicken breasts
• Prepare stuffing mix using 1-1/3 cup water and 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
• Stir in 1/2 cup Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish.
• Cut a pocket in each chicken breast by slicing from the fat side towards the back of the breast. Spoon 1/4 cup stuffing mix into each pocket.
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking pan and place chicken breasts on pan. Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
• Spoon remaining Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish over chicken breasts and bake 15 minutes more or until juices run clear.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.