- 1 lb. flank steak, pounded 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp. Silver Spring Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. Silver Spring Horseradish Steak Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 (1-lb) bag frozen French fries
- extra Silver Spring Horseradish Steak Sauce, for serving
• Preheat oven according to French fry package directions. Slice steak against the grain, on the diagonal, into thin 2-inch-long strips.
• In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, rosemary, Silver Spring Dijon Mustard, Worcestershire, and Silver Spring Horseradish Steak Sauce then add steak and toss to coat. Let marinate in the fridge, at least 15 minutes and up to 2 hours. When ready to grill, generously season with salt and pepper.
• Meanwhile, bake frozen fries according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
• Heat a grill to medium-high or heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease grates or pan with vegetable oil. Place four to five baked French fries on top of a piece of steak and roll up; secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all steak and fries are used up.
• Grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare.
• Drizzle with Silver Spring Horseradish Steak Sauce before serving.
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy delish.com