- 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 c. tomato juice
- 6 oz. vodka
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. Silver Spring Horseradish
- 2 tsp. Hot sauce
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Slice of lemon, for rimming
- 1/4 c. Old Bay seasoning
- parsley, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°.
Place shrimp on a medium baking sheet and toss with oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake until pink and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
In a small pitcher, combine tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, Silver Spring Horseradish, hot sauce and lemon juice. Stir to combine.
Wet shot glass rims with a slice of lemon and dip in Old Bay. Fill with cocktail mixture and garnish with shrimp and a piece of parsley.
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy delish.com