- 4 (4 oz) pieces of salmon
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring™ Dill Mustard
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallion (white part only)
- Cooking spray
- Fresh dill for garnish
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Rinse the salmon and pat dry.
Mix together the Silver Spring™ Dill Mustard, cheese, Worcestershire sauce and scallion.
Spread mustard mixture over the salmon. Place in baking dish.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods