- 12 slices bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon to 1/4 cup Silver Spring Cream Style Horseradish (to taste)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish Sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
Mix ingredients together and chill for at least an hour or up to a few days.
Serve alongside Town House Flip Sides Crackers - pretzel on one side, buttery cracker on the other.
Can also serve with celery or other veggies.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy alldressedupwithnothingtodrink.com | Recipe and photo created by Cheryl Leahy of All Dressed Up with Nothing to Drink