- 1 16 oz. package of mini pretzels
- 4 Tablespoons Silver Spring Beer N’ Brat Horseradish Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Extra Beer N’ Brat Horseradish Mustard for dipping
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Combine above ingredients except for pretzels, then pour over pretzels in a large bowl. Stir to coat.
Pour on to rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Watch closely during the last 15 minutes so pretzels don’t burn.
Remove from oven, let cool before eating. Pretzels will crisp up as they cool; won’t be too spicy, just a little bite since horseradish loses spice when heated.
Use extra Silver Spring Beer N' Brat Mustard for dipping.
Serve alongside a cooler of your favorite beer!
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy alldressedupwithnothingtodrink.com | Recipe and photo created by Cheryl Leahy of All Dressed Up with Nothing to Drink