- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Silver Springs Foods Horseradish Sauce or 1 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- Zest and juice of ½ medium lemon
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh baby dill
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Raw veggies and pita wedges or chips, for dipping
Place the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, lemon zest and juice, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a small food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
Serve with a tray of fresh veggies and pita wedges or chips.
*If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop all ingredients and mix together in a bowl until combined
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy thegourmetrd.com | Recipe and photo created by Julie Andrews of The Gourmet Rd