- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese plus additional for serving (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard
- 3 tbsp. panko bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2/ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. In small bowl, stir blue cheese, Silver Spring Jalapeno Mustard, cream cheese, and breadcrumbs. Makes about 1 cup.
With sharp paring knife, cut each chicken breast horizontally in half, but do not cut all the way through, leaving about 1/4-inch uncut. Open chicken breasts; lay flat between plastic wrap on work surface. With flat end of meat mallet, pound each chicken breast to flatten to 1/4 inch thickness; remove plastic wrap. Leaving 1/2 inch border, spoon cheese mixture over bottom halves of chicken breasts, then roll chicken around filling to enclose; secure with toothpicks. Brush with 1/4 cup wing sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp pepper.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy https://www.weismarkets.com/healthybites | Weis Healthy Bites