- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 6-8 taco shells
- 1 avocado peeled and pit take out
- 1-2 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp finely minced cilantro
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce + 1/2 Tbsp honey for topping
Combine Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce, honey, salt, and lime juice for marinating the chicken. Mix and cover both chicken breasts with the mixture. Let it marinade for about 15 minutes. Prepare the chicken on the grill or in a skillet on a stove top. Cook on both sides until done. Take off heat and cool until you can handle it enough to cut.
In a small sauce bowl, mix together sour cream, minced cilantro, lime juice and salt and then set aside. Mix together 1 Tbsp of Silver Spring Sriracha Sauce and 1/2 Tbsp of honey and then set aside.
Slice chicken and add some to each taco shell. Add some pomegranate seeds, greens, and green onion on top of chicken. Drizzle with sour cream sauce and honey sriracha sauce on top.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Serves: 6-8 tacos