- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) can water chestnuts, julienned
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup pre-cleaned mushrooms, julienned
- 1 cup radishes, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mandarin oranges, rinse off syrup
- 2 heads Boston Lettuce
- 4 tablespoons Silver Spring™ Wasabi Sauce
Cut up garlic, water chestnuts, carrots, mushrooms and radishes.
Rinse the lettuce. Cut off the core. Take off the outer pieces and discard. Lay each piece of lettuce on a serving platter.
Preheat a skillet to medium-high heat and add the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic for about a minute. Add the vegetables and salt to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes, (they should still have a little crunch to them).
Add the soy sauce and sesame oil to the skillet. Mix in the Mandarin oranges.
Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the Silver Spring™ Wasabi Sauce.
Spoon the vegetable mixture into each piece of lettuce.
Serve & Enjoy!
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods