- 2 ½ lbs thin-skinned small potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tbsp Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ¾ cup plain non-fat Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated white onion
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 eggs, hard boiled, peeled and chopped
Fill large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until just tender, 15-20 minutes. When done, spread the potatoes out over a baking sheet to cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, parsley, yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in the potatoes and eggs.
Chill completely before serving, about 4 hours or overnight.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.