- 1 6oz package frozen cooked crab, thawed, drained, and flaked
- ½ cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon finely shredded lemon or lime peel
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick spray coating
- Silver Spring® Tartar Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl combine the crabmeat, bread crumbs, green onion, sweet pepper, mayonnaise or salad dressing, egg white, mustard, lemon or lime peel, and black pepper. Mix well. (If mixture seems dry, stir in 1 tablespoon milk). Gently shape mixture into 18 small patties. Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating. Place patties in pan. Bake in 350 degree oven about 15 minutes or until the patties are a light golden brown. Serve with Silver Spring® Tartar Sauce.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods