- 64 oz tomato juice (we use low sodium)
- 1/2 cup Silver Spring® Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2 tbsp celery salt
- 32 oz premium vodka
- Fresh Lime or Lemons, cut into wedges or round slices
- Celery stalks, about 2 inches taller than your glasses
- Other garnishes of your choice (Gherkins, bacon, shrimp, etc)
In a large pitcher combine tomato juice, Silver Spring® Horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, and celery salt. In rocks glasses, add ice and 2 ounces of vodka to each glass. For larger glasses, double the amount of Vodka. Divide Bloody Mary Mix between glasses and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh lime and celery, or whatever else you like.
©2016 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Amber L.