- 1 ½ pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup long grain rice (steamed)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Chipotle Mustard
- 1½ tablespoons Worcestershire
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- Paprika, Oregano (to taste)
Prepare rice ahead of time in a steamer or cook on the stovetop according to package directions. Melt the butter over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Next add the shrimp and cook for 4-5 minutes until translucent in color. Then, stir in Worcestershire, Chipotle Mustard, salt, wine, and other spices, to taste. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Serve over the cooked rice and enjoy.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Joe Luginbill