- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Silver Spring Wasabi Sauce
- Rice crackers (found in the organic aisle at most supermarkets)
- 1 pound medium shrimp, washed, deveined, and tails removed
- 1 bunch scallions, green parts thinly sliced
- ½ cup butter, melted
Salt the shrimp and let sit for an hour at room temperature. Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel. This removes the excess water and adds some flavor to the shrimp. Puree Silver Spring™ Wasabi Sauce with the cream cheese in a food processor (or you could use a hand mixer), until silky smooth. Melt the butter. Brush each cracker with some of the butter. This will seal the cracker and prevent them from becoming soggy after putting the wasabi mixture on them. Spread some of the mixture (personal preference), on each cracker. Top with one shrimp and sprinkle some scallions over the top. Continue with the rest of the crackers until finished. Quantity: 54 (could be more or less, depending on number of shrimp and how liberally or not you spread the wasabi mixture).
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods