- Sausage & Sauerkraut Roll-ups
- 1 bottle Sconnie Foods Squeezable Sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Whole Grain Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Thai Chili Ketchup, plus more for dipping
- 1 egg
- 1 16 oz. package frozen puff pastry, thawed but still very cold
- 24 cocktail franks (we used turkey franks)
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Parchment paper
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Combine in a bowl, the sauerkraut, whole grain mustard, and thai chili ketchup.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg with 1 tablespoon water for the egg wash.
4) Use one half of the pastry and keep the other refrigerated until ready to use. Cut the first half into 8 triangles.
5) Spread some of the sauerkraut/mustard/sauce mixture on the pastry, add a cocktail frank and roll up snug.
6) Brush egg wash over the top of the roll-up and sprinkle some poppy seeds for decoration.
7) Place parchment onto a baking pan before putting the roll-ups on the pan.
8) Repeat with the remaining pastry.
9) Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
10) Let cool and serve with Thai Chili Ketchup sauce for dipping.
©2020 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods, Inc.