- 4 chicken breasts, shredded (can buy pre-cooked and shredded if you choose)
- 4 tablespoons Canola Oil, divided
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 ½ cups Silver Spring™ Chipotle Mustard (or more to taste)
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 4 Corn tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 Radishes, chopped
- 1 container crumbled feta cheese
- Sour Cream, optional for drizzling
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the chicken in a glass baking dish. Brush on 2 tablespoons oil and sprinkle on salt & pepper. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
After it cools, shred the chicken and mix with 1 cup Silver Spring™ Chipotle Mustard.
Mix ¾ cup of refried beans with the remaining ½ cup Silver Spring™ Chipotle Mustard.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil. When hot, place the tortillas in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown.
Drain off on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Spread the mustard-refried bean mixture onto each tortilla. Layer on the shredded lettuce, chicken, some of the chopped onion, and radishes. Top with the feta cheese and drizzle with the sour cream.
Additional sides: guacamole and pico de gallo
©2019 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods