- 2 jars Silver Spring Horseradish Steak Sauce
- 1 jar Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 (5-6 pound) roast of your choice (this can be boneless or bone-in)
- 2 large onions, quartered
- Salt and Pepper
- Slider buns, toasted
- Coleslaw (homemade or store-bought)
Sprinkle the roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
In a crock pot, place the quartered onions in first, then put the roast on top of them.
Pour one jar of Steak Sauce over the roast. Add 1 cup of water around the roast.
Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Place the cooked meat in a large bowl and shred using a tongs or two forks. Stir in more steak sauce for extra flavor.
In your coleslaw, add some extra flavor by mixing in our Prepared Horseradish.
Build your sliders with the beef and coleslaw and serve. Enjoy!
©2017 Silver Spring Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Recipe courtesy Silver Spring Foods, Inc.