- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime, sliced for garnish (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pound white flaky fish fillet, such as tilapia or halibut
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bottle Silver Spring Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- 4 cups very thinly pre-sliced Napa or Savoy cabbage
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- Pinch of salt
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the fish fillets and let marinate for 20 minutes. Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium high heat until cooked, about 3 minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for 5 minutes. Heat the tortillas on the grill or grill pan for 30 seconds on each side. Flake the fish with a fork. Top each tortilla with cabbage slaw, fish, and Spicy Sriracha Sauce to taste. Serve with lime wedges.
Combine shredded cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add lime juice, olive oil, sesame oil and a pinch of salt; toss well to combine. Refrigerate before use.
Recipe courtesy: Silver Spring Foods, Inc.