Add a comment: All-American Cheesesteak Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
All-American Cheesesteak Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of The Chunky Chef at thechunkychef.com
- 1 yellow onion, cut in half and sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 - 1 lb boneless ribeye steak, sliced thinly and then chopped
- 6-8 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1/4 cup Silver Spring Foods Horseradish Sauce
- Tear off 4 square sheets of foil and set aside with 4 hoagie rolls. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbsp butter to large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and onions, season with dried thyme and saute and caramelize for 5-8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to plate.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbsp butter to same skillet, set heat to medium and add steak, seasoning with salt and pepper, cooking for 2-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and onions back into pan and cook for 1-2 minutes. Divide meat mixture in half and top with slices of cheese. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix up the cheese and meat mixture and add to hoagie rolls. Roll tightly in foil squares and place in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup Silver Spring Foods Horseradish Sauce to sandwich or dip in sauce between bites.
Recipe courtesy of: The Chunky Chef at thechunkychef.com
Comments about All-American Cheesesteak Sandwich with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.