Add a comment: Bratwurst Bites with Beer'n Brat Mustard
Appetizers Bratwurst Bites with Beer'n Brat Mustard
Made With: Beer 'n Brat Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Kudos Kitchen by Renee at kudoskitchenbyrenee.com -Photo courtesy of Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- 5 bratwurst
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tube non-perforated crescent roll sheet
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ cup Silver Spring Foods Beer'n Brat Mustard
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees.
- Cut the uncooked bratwurst into 1" pieces to make 24 pieces.
- In a large skillet, brown the bratwurst pieces (on medium/high heat) in the oil until browned and cooked through, turning occasionally (approximately 10 minutes).
- Remove the cooked bratwurst to a paper towel to drain and cool.
- Pop and unroll the crescent sheet. Slice the sheet in half lengthwise and then slice into ½" strips to equal 24 - 6" strips.
- Wrap each cooked bratwurst piece in one of the 6" crescent strips.
- Place each wrapped bratwurst onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water.
- Brush each crescent wrapped bratwurst with a bit of the egg wash, being careful not to saturate the bites as this will make them stick to the tray.
- Sprinkle each bratwurst bite with poppy seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-17 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Serve the bratwurst bites warm (or at room temperature), along with Silver Spring Foods Beer'n Brat Mustard.
Courtesy of Kudos Kitchen by Renee at kudoskitchenbyrenee.com -Photo courtesy of Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Comments about Bratwurst Bites with Beer'n Brat Mustard:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.