SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Honey Mustard Snack Mix
Honey Mustard Snack Mix
Made With: Sweet 'n Hot Honey Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 2 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- ½ cup rye chips
- ½ cup sesame sticks
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons Silver Spring Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp Accent seasoning (optional)
- In a large roaster pan, combine the cereals, pretzels, cheese crackers, rye chips and sesame sticks.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter, then add Silver Spring Foods Honey Mustard, honey, onion powder, salt and Accent and stir well.
- Pour butter mixture over the cereal mix and stir gently but thoroughly until all pieces are coated.
- Bake at 250°F for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Comments about Honey Mustard Snack Mix:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.