Add a comment: Olive Pizza
Appetizers Olive Pizza
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (you may not use all of it)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup sliced green olives
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 0.5 cup + 1 tbsp water heated to 110-115 degrees
- 1.13 Tsps active dry yeast
- 0.5 tsp granulated sugar
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Directions:Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
Heat water to between 110-115 degrees. Sprinkle active dry yeast over the water. Then sprinkle sugar over the yeast. Let sit until the water is frothy.
In the bowl of a food processor add in the all purpose flower and salt. Pulse for a few seconds to evenly distribute salt. With the food processor running, add the oil. Then add the yeast water combination with the food processor still running until a dough ball forms.
Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Put the dough ball in and cover with plastic wrap. Allow it to double in size, about an hour to an hour and a half.
Roll out your pizza dough into as much of a rectangle shape as you can, and then put it in the prepared baking dish. Brush the dough with olive oil (you may not use the full tablespoon), and then bake for 20 minutes or until the dough begins to turn golden brown at the edges.
While the dough is cooking, using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, mozzarella, parsley, and garlic powder.
After the dough is out of the oven and has cooled just a little, spread the cream cheese mixture on it. Then top with the olives and sprinkle on more fresh parsley. Cut and Serve.
Comments about Olive Pizza:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.