SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Sassy Deviled Eggs
Sassy Deviled Eggs
Made With: Horseradish Sauce
Recipe courtesy of thesupermomlife.com | Recipe and photo created by Heather Castillo of Super Mom Life
- 12 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Silver Spring Sassy Horseradish Sauce
- Paprika, optional
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them in a medium pot, covered with water and bring to a boil over high heat for five minutes and then remove from heat.
- Allow eggs to sit for 15 minutes, drain water and cool.
- Once eggs are completely cooled, peel and cut each one in half.
- Scoop out yolks into a bowl, setting aside egg whites and smash the yolks until all chunks are gone.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard and Silver Spring Sassy Horseradish Sauce to the egg yolks and mix well.
- Pipe the mixture into the egg white holes with a piping bag or you can scoop it with a small scoop or spoon.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of paprika or refrigerate overnight and serve the next day.
sassy deviled eggsBy Cathy Coenen from Manitowoc, WI
January 15, 2021
The first time I made this couple years ago at Christmas, my family just about died! They always wanted me to make my deviled eggs because they were the best. I didn't tell anyone, everyone was shocked! They only want it this way from then on.