SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Steak Crostini with Goat Cheese & Cocktail Sauce
Steak Crostini with Goat Cheese & Cocktail Sauce
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Nicolette Mejia of @tastewithnicki
- 1lb filet (ribeye, flank, or filet mignon)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 baguette
- goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of garlic chili sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 lemon juiced and zested
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- First take 1lb of filet and season with salt & pepper.
- Bring your pan to medium high heat & add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cook your steak 4-5 minutes per side till a golden crust has formed & internal temp is 135 (medium rare). Set steak aside to rest (this is so important so it stays juicy and tender).
- Next slice your baguette into thin slices. You’ll need about 15 slices for this recipe.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top and sprinkle salt & pepper.
- You can throw these in the oven on broil for a couple minutes to crisp up or heat them in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Once the steak has rested, slice into think pieces.
- Create your homemade cocktail sauce by combining garlic chili sauce, tomato sauce, juiced lemon, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- Smear creamy goat cheese over the crispy baguette, add a slice of steak, dollop of your homemade cocktail sauce and sprinkle fresh chives on top. Enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Nicolette Mejia of @tastewithnicki.
Comments about Steak Crostini with Goat Cheese & Cocktail Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.