Add a comment: Sweet & Spicy Horseradish Jalapeno Poppers
Appetizers Sweet & Spicy Horseradish Jalapeno Poppers
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 tablespoon Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 bacon strips, halved widthwise
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cheeses and horseradish until blended. Spoon into pepper halves.
- Wrap a half-strip of bacon around each pepper half.
- Dip the top side of the peppers in brown sugar. Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° until bacon is firm, 18-20 minutes.
Comments about Sweet & Spicy Horseradish Jalapeno Poppers:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.