SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Tangy Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Wings
Tangy Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Wings
Made With: Beer 'n Brat Mustard, Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of havingfunsaving.com | Recipe and photo created by Tracy Shaw of Having Fun Saving & Cooking
- 4½ - 5 lbs raw chicken wings
- Salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup Silver Spring Foods Cranberry Horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Silver Spring Beer'n Brat Horseradish mustard
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- diced green onion, garnish if desired
- Remainder of jar Silver Spring Foods Cranberry Horseradish for dipping
- Spray Slow Cooker with cooking spray
- Whisk together all the sauce ingredients EXCEPT the cornstarch and water.
- For chicken, use a sharp knife to cut through two wing joints, discard wing tips.
- Salt and pepper the chicken wings and place them in the prepared slow cooker.
- Pour tangy cranberry mixture over top.
- Cook on low for 3 - 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove wings from the slow cooker and place them on a baking sheet.
- Preheat broiler.
- Transfer cooking juices to a skillet, skim any fat.
- Bring juices to a boil, cook until mixture is reduced by half, 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into juices.
- Return to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Broil wings until lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- Brush with glaze and put back in the oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion if desired.
- Serve with remaining Cranberry Horseradish for dipping.
Comments about Tangy Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken Wings:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.