Add a comment: Apple Walnut Horseradish Charoset
Apple Walnut Horseradish Charoset
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Adeena Sussman of epicurious.com
- 3 medium tart apples (ex. Gala, Fuji, or Granny Smith)
- 1½ cups walnut halves
- ½ cup sweet red wine
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish (to taste)
- Peel apples, remove core, and finely dice them.
- Lightly toast walnuts in oven at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes. Let them cool, then coarsely chop them.
- Add apples, walnuts, red wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, and Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish to a large bowl. Stir all ingredients until throughly combined.
- Store in airtight container until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Adeena Sussman of epicurious.com.
Comments about Apple Walnut Horseradish Charoset:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.