Add a comment: Applewood Beef Sliders
Applewood Beef Sliders
Made With: Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish
- Ground Beef
- Hawaiian dinner rolls
- Sliced Cheese
- Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, etc.
- Skewers (for a Bloody Mary garnish!)
- Oil the grill racks. Preheat your grill using all burners set on high and with the lid closed for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Season the ground beef to your liking such as adding a few squeezes of Silver Spring Applewood Horseradish.
- Form small, 2-inch burger patties.
- Split your party rolls in half and put them, cut side down, on the grill. Toast for about 2 minutes. As you take them off, smear them with Applewood Horseradish on the insides. Place on a platter and tent with foil.
- Place the burgers on the grill and grill for about 3 minutes. Turn and continue grilling for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a platter.
- Add one burger to each roll and drizzle generously with Silver Spring Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish.
- Serve with your favorite additional toppings: cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc.
Comments about Applewood Beef Sliders:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.