SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Bacon-Wrapped Dates
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 bottle of Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 24 Pitted Dates
- Place enough toothpicks in a bowl of water to soak. This will prevent them from starting on fire in the oven.
- Cut entire pound of bacon in half without separating the slices.
- Drain Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish. Spread desired amount of horseradish on each slice of bacon. Add date and roll them up, one by one. Secure each roll with a toothpick.
- Set the oven to broil. Place the rolls on a sheet pan. Tip: putting a non-stick cookie rack on the sheet pan lets the grease drip down and the rolls don’t become soggy.
- Broil on each side for 5-6 minutes. Cook until golden in color.
Comments about Bacon-Wrapped Dates:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.