Add a comment: Cranberry Horseradish Sparkling Lemonade
Cranberry Horseradish Sparkling Lemonade
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 1 can of flavored sparkling water (ex. Bubly, La Croix, AHA)
- 1 tablespoon of Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish (or more to taste)
- 1 powdered lemonade packet (ex. Crystal Light, Country Time, True Lemon)
- Optional: strawberries, cherries, and mint leaves for garnish
- Pour can of sparkling water over glass of ice.
- Add tablespoon of Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish to glass and stir.
- Pour lemonade packet into glass and continue to stir until fully dissolved.
- Add mint leaves, cherries, and strawberry for garnish.
Relax and enjoy!
Comments about Cranberry Horseradish Sparkling Lemonade:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.