SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Cranberry Medicine Ball Tea
Cranberry Medicine Ball Tea
Made With: Cranberry Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods
- 1 tbsp Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish, or more to taste
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Lemonade
- 1 bag Jade Citrus Mint Tea
- 1 bag Peach Tranquility Tea
- 2 tsp Honey, or more to taste
- Optional garnishes: lemon slices, orange slices, cranberries
- Combine water and lemonade. Heat until hot, on stovetop or in microwave.
- Steep tea bags in the hot tea mixture for 2-3 minutes. Remove & discard tea bags.
- Pour into mug, add honey and Silver Spring Cranberry Horseradish to taste.
- Stir to combine & enjoy warm.
- Add garnishes of choice such as lemon slices, orange slices, and cranberries.
- Recipe inspired by anaffairfromtheheart.com & Starbucks
Comments about Cranberry Medicine Ball Tea:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.