Add a comment: Historical Vegetable Cocktail
Historical Vegetable Cocktail
Made With: Fresh Ground Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- 4 cups cooked tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup minced green pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons Silver Spring Foods Fresh Ground Horseradish
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Drain 4 cups of cooked tomato, saving juice for later.
- Chop tomatoes into a pulp
- Add pulp to celery, green pepper, and onion.
- Add drained tomato juice.
- Mix in Silver Spring Foods Fresh Ground Horseradish, vinegar, and salt.
- Add a dash of pepper.
Comments about Historical Vegetable Cocktail:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.