SAVE $1.00 | Print Coupon & Save at a Retailer Near You
Add a comment: Zing-Tastic Bloody Marys
Zing-Tastic Bloody Marys
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Marc Sievers of @marcjsievers
- 5 tablespoons of Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 12 ounces of chili sauce
- 6 ounces of sun-dried tomato paste
- 12 ounces of tomato paste – 12 ounces
- 2 tablespoons of yellow onion, grated
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha
- 2½ teaspoons of celery salt
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper, freshly cracked
- 8 cups of cold water
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
- Pulse 10 – 15 times until everything is well mixed.
- Transfer to a large pitcher and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve over ice as a mocktail or add vodka to taste.
Kitchen Tip: If you don’t have a large-capacity food processor, you can easily process this in batches. You can also use a blender.Serving Tip: Elevate your Zing-Tastic Bloody Marys with stalks of fresh celery, cubes of sharp cheddar cheese, and a few cornichons.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Marc Sievers of @marcjsievers.
Comments about Zing-Tastic Bloody Marys:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.