Add a comment: Bloody Mary Grilled Cheese
Bloody Mary Grilled Cheese
Made With: Prepared Horseradish
Recipe courtesy of Delish | www.delish.com
- 4 tsp. Silver Spring Prepared Horseradish
- 1 c. tomato juice
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 c. vodka
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 4 slices sourdough
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices dill pickle
- 4 slices yellow cheddar
- 4 slices white cheddar
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- Grape tomatoes, for garnish
- Cornichons, for garnish
- 2 Kalamata olives, for garnish
- In a shallow dish, whisk together tomato juice, eggs, vodka, 2 tsp Silver Spring Horseradish, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Add bread and soak for 30 seconds.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add 2 soaked bread slices and cook 2 minutes.
- Flip one, then top with half the yellow cheddar, half the bacon, 1 tsp Silver Spring Horseradish, a couple slices of pickle and tomato, and half the white cheddar. Sandwich with remaining slice of bread. Cook until sandwich is deeply golden, 5 minutes per side. Repeat to make second sandwich.
- Skewer olives, grape tomatoes, and cornichons to garnish sandwiches.
**Cooking Note: swap out the cheddar cheese with Horseradish Cheese for extra zing!
Comments about Bloody Mary Grilled Cheese:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.