Add a comment: BLTs with Horseradish Sauce
- Bread slices of choice, toasted
- 1 lb. thick-cut bacon
- ½ tsp. kosher salt, plus more
- ½ cup Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Basil leaves
Directions:Cook the bacon in a skillet 10-12 mins. Meanwhile, whisk Silver Spring Horseradish Sauce, lemon zest, lemon juice, pepper and ½ tsp. salt in a small bowl to combine. Spread horseradish sauce on toasted bread slices. Arrange bacon, lettuce leaves, tomatoes and basil on bread.
Recipe courtesy of Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
Comments about BLTs with Horseradish Sauce:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.