Add a comment: Campfire Kielbasa and Potato
Campfire Kielbasa and Potato
Made With: Stone Ground Mustard
Recipe courtesy of Kristen Glazer of @expeditionkristen
- 14 oz pre-cooked Polish sausage
- 1 large potato
- 1 large yellow or white onion
- 4 tbs Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Half a tsp paprika
- Cut potato into cubes and coarsely chop onion. Slice Polish sausage into half-inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine Silver Spring Stone Ground Mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour sauce over potato, onion, and Polish Sausage mix. Stir everything together, then cover in a foil packet.
- This dish can be cooked over a gas camping stove, a charcoal grill, or even a campfire (just not directly over the flames). Top with parsley.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Kristen Glazer of @expeditionkristen.
Watch recipe video HERE!
Comments about Campfire Kielbasa and Potato:
Be the first to comment on this recipe! Click the "write a review" button above.